0800 0141 346 - 07747 682451
Terms and conditions.
Hire Agreement - Simply Recycling Ltd.
- “we”, “us”, “our” means the owner of the plant and equipment and it’s employees
- “You”, “your” means the hirer (or hirers) of the plant equipment and operator hired from Simply Recycling Ltd.
- “operator” means the operator provided by us to you with the plant and equipment to operate the plant and equipment under your instructions.
- We work under your instructions at all times and accept NO liability to damage caused to utility services. To include but not limited to Gas / Electricity / Water / Telecommunications / Foul / Storm Drainage or any other structures in or around the excavation site neighbouring or local authority assets.
- It is your repsonsability to obtain service / utility plans to enable to notify us the location of services. We recommend if you are unsure of location of services that you undertake a CAT scan survey. CAT scan survey is to be undertaken by you before work is due to commence.
- Where access is required over land you do not own, you undertake that you will obtain consent from the respective owners and to pay any charges they may make
- During hot weather plant will need regular breaks as the hydraulic oil gets hot and causes higher risk and possibility of burst hoses.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to plant and equipment breakdowns
- If fuel is being charged this will be charged to you at the current pump prices.
- If in our operators opinion you are asking unreasonable requests that affect the stability of the machine or health and safety, our operator will decline and that decision is final
- Banksman / banksmen to be supplied by you.
- You are responsible for punctures and damage to tyres / tracks and cabin glass
- Operator breaks are 60 minutes in an 8hr shift. If an operator works through breaks this will be deducted from hours work.
- Overtime - Week days - time and a half at the standard hourly rate
- Weekends - Saturday - time and a half for the first 4 hours and double time there after - Sunday - Double time
- All prices are plus 20% VAT - VAT invoices supplied
- Payment to be made by BACS. CASH or CARD (all cards incur 3% surcharge)
- All payments to be received before work commences on site
Terms and Conditions of Sale
DEFINTION OF TERMS: The customer ‘Hirer’ signifies any person (s), firm, Company, business, and/or persons acting on their behalf who are doing business with Simply Recycling Ltd. Inert waste signifies: soil; clay; stone; bricks; concrete (plasterboard, gypsum, vegetation etc must be segregated) NO ASBESTOS OR CONTAMINATED MATIERAL.
Simply Recycling Ltd accepts no liability for damage claims arising from vehicles delivering/collecting off the public highway.
Prices: Quotes are based on the information the hirer supplies. Simply Recycling Ltd reserves the right to change the price if the information supplied is incorrect.
Hire Periods: Unless otherwise stated, a grab lorry is allocated to load within 20 minutes of arriving on site. Any time spent over and above the allocated time will be charged at:- waiting time £0.90 per minute, loading time £1.25 per minute + VAT.
Collection/Pick up: Simply Recycling Ltd will not be liable for: late collection or delivery and late collection / deliery does not entitle the hirer to cancel any order or part order, nor does it entitle the Hirer to claim any compensation whatsoever.
Please note: When delivering or collecting off the public highway it is possible that damage can occur to the ground surface of your property. If you ask us to proceed off the public highway, it must be clearly understood that it is at your request and your responsibility.
Access: The Hirer will be responsible for providing free access to and from site
Hazardous materials: No hazardous materials must be loaded onto our vehicles, including but not limited to, asbestos, liquids, pyrotechnics, paints, solvents and plasterboard. Materials of this type placed on our lorry could endanger our staff and will incur the Hirer additional charges or the material returned to your site.
Load Capacity: Our Grab-trucks load capacity and weight is strictly governed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and Our Grab-trucks will only be loaded to the maximum weight permissible for each individual vehicle.
Proof of Delivery: As the hirer may not be present upon arrival of the grab lorry, a customer’s signature is not required on any documentation for proof of delivery or collection of materials. However, all hire terms and conditions still apply.
Website Pricing: The price of any services will be as quoted on our website at the time we receive your order, except in cases of obvious error. If we discover an error in the price of services you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Internet & telephone bookings: This policy applies to goods and services ordered through the website of simply-recycling.co.uk, or over the telephone, when a payment has been made by credit/debit/charge card or pro-forma bacs payment.
We will refund a lorry booking providing at least 24 hours notice is provided. We reserve the right to charge for a wasted journey should our driver arrive at the delivery address but the lorry is turned away or the waste does not fit our criteria.
Funds will be refunded to the customer’s credit/debit card within 48hours from cancellation of the order date.